Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chapter Five.
Teachers or Angels?

I felt very accomplished as I went to school the next day because I actually got a smile from her as I sat next to her for history class.

I didn’t pay much attention to the class itself because what age we were learning about I had lived in.The resistance area .
Mr.Pratt looked at me with a hurt face and said in my mind,
"I helped you get the girl the lest you can do is show some respect in my class and listen even if you think it is boring".

I smiled "sorry"! I said back to him "I will pay attention to your class". "But you know I will probably get the best grades.

"Pride cometh before a fall"! He snickered and smiled widely in front of the class "we shall see shall we not".

I turned him off in my mind he was a bite annoying for a history teacher I wondered if he was real as in was he ever human!

"No way came the voice in my head I am her guardian Angel remember this is just a disguise".

"Tune into your class" I said "people are looking your way"!
"Were you always this cocky when you were alive!? He grumbled.
I smiled "You chose me for the job"!

He hurufped and turned off his mind.

I smiled and looked at her out of the corner of my eye she was also looking my way and blushed and turned back to her book when she saw I was watching her to.

After history class we moved on to English the English teacher Mrs.Andress was a very pretty young woman still in her early 20s and looked like she came from the 1920s!Even her dress was old fashioned. But she was very sweet and liked me and Elena as her best students. I never thought of her as more then just a teacher but today something was different her usual bright alert brown eyes were a bit unfocused and hazy as if she was in a dream but she seemed otherwise fine!
Suddenly in the middle of the class I saw in my mind pictures and images of wolves coming into this little town and Elena being fascinated by one of them running off with them to the big city where big cats and crows lived then all went blank!
I pinpointed the mind Mrs. Andress ! How did she do that was she an angel to ?
"No" came the voice of Mr. Pratt "she is a phyastrist from the 1920s and lived this long because of her powers that is why she still looks so young" .
"What you saw was a vision! She can only project images of what she sees and is unable to speak during the time that is why no one has ever figured it out before no one has been able to be her projector until you came"!
"But what I saw"? "It is all symbolic of what will happen".
"Something is going to happen to Elena I said we have to do something"!
"We will do what we can but remember the ultimate choice is up to her" .
"We cannot force her to do anything". "But don’t worry about it and don’t give away anything it her because then everything will go out of place you don’t want that do you"?

"No". "Good now go the next class is going to start". Next class was math.
Now the math teacher who everyone called Mr.E was really a strange fellow he could have passed for an insect! He was an old fellow maybe 60 with pure white hair most of the hair on top was gone with big glasses and a extremely small face and big ears! So that he looked like some sort of insect.

So I wasn’t surprised when he also mind spoke to me and told me he was Elena's personal math teacher since she needed one so badly. "Man" I thought "is the whole school going to surrounded in Angels"! "Maybe". said the little old man in my head why don’t you count them as you go out.

Next class was science.This teacher was a woman who was dressed like a laboratory scientist all in white with the goggles and everything!
She also spoke to my mind Elenas Angel of course her angel of creativity. "Cool"!
I thought "what next?
Geography!
This Man a tall skinny man dressed in army camouflage and looked like a ranger and spoke with an Australian accent he was the Angel but this surprised me more to find out it was really an Animal it was her wild cat! When I asked what he was really for he smiled and said "I help fight of the demons and hold the keys for her but she needs to get back into the right mode or I cannot help her".

Biology was next this teacher a woman! Very pretty with long blond hair and blue eyes but also dressed like a doctor. Turned out to be Her Angel of heart, soul, and concese. I had no need to ask what she did she was Elenas consense.

P.e which I did not take but I was curious to know if there was an Angel there.
So I went to the gym and looked inside.
There was the gym teacher I was surprised to see it was a woman.
She had long golden tresses done in a gold net and blue eyes she was fit and lean and muscular she looked at me and I didn’t know why but she reminded me a bite of a horse!

Something laughed in my mind "that’s because my name is Uma and I am a horse".
"I am Elena s Elera"! "Every person has it even you". "It is your spirit of freedom its what makes you happy and free". "You say I have one to"?" What’s his name"?
"Almore he and I well we are sort off together".
"Well that’s great"! "How ironic". I thought to myself. "Can I see him"?
"Well he is right next to you"." You just cant see him"!
"Oh right the thing where you cant see your own angel"!
"Yes but in your case you are different because technically you are not alive"!
"You will see him outside he is the assistant couch he is by the black car next to yours". I went outside with Elena and we both let out a whistle! There making my red sports car look horrible plain was a shinny black convertible. And standing next to it was a tall man he dressed in an old fashioned tux and black hat with the shoes to go! Looks a bite like me. I thought same height probably from Britain to !
He looked up his hair was Ravine black so where his eyes he looked North American! "So not British". I thought but he was dark and handsome."Look at all those eyes on him the boys on the car the girls on the driver"!
He smiled showing a set of strong white teeth and looked at me in my mind he said
"I love this attention don’t you"?" Espeassally the girls". "Almore"! I said "you can’t be to free in this day and age your bound to get yourself into trouble".
"Hey" he said "I am your spirit of freedom who is telling who what to do"?
"But you’re probably right". "But it is so hard to do you know I am not used to be tied down I am free after all" ! "Yes but you need to moderate your freedom or these girls will get the wrong idea we don’t live in the hippie days or in the days when free love was legal or acceptable it a new day and age"! "Besides you have a girl friend don’t you"?
Something sparkled in his eye and he smiled "yes I do thank you for reminding me I had better go and see if she need some me time".

And going through the crowd of girls he made his way to the gym.

"Wow"! I thought once things had calmed down a bite "that was more unreal then I had ever thought".

I mean being me and all I should be prepared for the unusual but I was never prepared to live in a town full of Angels and me being a vampire turned Guardian!
I feel so out of place.

"Hey said Elena he was pretty cool don’t you think"?
"Huh oh yeah I liked his car"!
"No silly I mean he himself was cool"!
I looked at her doubtfully.
"Oh don’t worry I still like you better" .
I smiled "cool" she said "it was a fun day but can you drive me to the bakery?
I have to work there today"!
"Sure"! I said starting my car "get in and ill take you"!

She got in and we were soon on our way to the bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment