Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chapter six!.
The trouble begins.

The bakery was run by a Old Grandmotherly type of woman who baked homemade bread and pastries I was surprised to find that this grandmother was not an Angel !

She smiled at me and nodded to Elena "Nice to see you Elena" she said "I have been missing you"! "You to". Said Elena then she looked at me and said "well I have to work now so I will see you later"! "OK"! I said and got into my car .

I spent the afternoon by the pound watching the water ripple and just thinking about the day. It was quite a day two after finding out that the school was full of Angels no wonder this place was so uncomfortable for me sometimes and no wonder there were hardly any accidents or weird creatures in this neighborhood!
Not including me I was different.
I was special and I was chosen to do something good and it was going well so far Elena was coming out of her shell I could see it.
Once she came into my mind I saw her! She was by the counter putting homemade bread into bags.

There were three boys or I should say young men hanging around the shop.
They were all tall big hunks or men with bulging muscles.

They all were on motorbikes and all wore black leather!
I felt the same instance that I saw them that they were not human and I knew from where they came and who must have sent them to look for me.
I thought to get me back they are the only type or creature that can defeat me.
I saw Elena notice them and ask them if they were lost.

"No no" I thought "don’t invite them in no matter what you do don’t invite them in".

She didn’t seem to take my hint or her consense!
For I could hear the woman’s voice the one I had seen at school whisper in her ear of danger but she still didn’t seem to take the hint.
"Why not" I thought "why won’t she listen"? I went into her mind to see.
It was harder then before and suddenly I knew what it was!
Her channel with the lord was weak but where she was in a place full of Angels her channel was a bite smother there.

Where there were no Angels and instead demons from hell her channel was clogged and she could not hear !
I had to go there and get her back into the safety zone so since my connection with her wasn’t working I ran faster then light and got to the bakery in only a few minutes. I watched for a few minutes from the shadows there they were the three
war wolf brothers. They were usually sent on his missions to leer victims into there clutches and soon they would take them into the dark streets and have them changed so they would be in the devils clutches forever!

The vision came back to me and I sped up quickly walking toward them I saw them sneer at me as I came forward "what are you going to do"?"There is only one of you and there are three of us". "Yes but I have the advantage you wouldn’t want to scare her would you"? "So you cant do anything to me right now". "So if you will excuse me I am taking her home".

I went up to her she was talking excitedly with one of the brothers called Matt he was the most handsome and sweet looking of the three the other two.
Jim and Ben were twins and a bite stupid !They always listened to there brother and you could say had a brain the size of a pea but they were all muscle and dangerous if angered in more then one way. Because Anger triggered change as well as the full moon they had to be extra careful when going on missions or there cover would be broken. Matt was going around telling everyone he was some millionaires kid and Ben and Jim were his body guards! Matt was fairly handsome in a different sort of way he was as big as Arnold Swartsnigger with all the muscles to make him look alike.
He had a crew cut and looked like a Army Marine with camouflage pants and muscle shirts. And the brothers were much the same buffer then there brother and much more stupid looking they were both blonds the best way you could describe them were babies in muscle. They watched breathing heavily to control their anger as I walked away with Elena to the car and drove back to her home in the village .

Once back in the safe zone she let out a sigh "Wow !"I have never seen such big boys in all my life". "I have where I live those kind of boys where I come from are usually part of gangs". "Really"!she said in a breathless voice.

I went through her mind. I could see what I said didn’t have that much affect on her she was still fascinated by these big boys as she called them especially the one called Matt! I was feeling the jealousy come into my heart as I watched her go into her house. I watched silently as she got into bed and soon was fast asleep.

Her dreams were confusing this time there was my face but it kept flashing on an off into Matt’s face.Then her dream of terror. This time in the dream I saw something else in the shadows while the man was firing at her parents she was screaming behind the man where three wolves ! I knew right away who they were.

After this she woke up again screaming! I was shocked so this was the truth about her parents he had sent the brothers and such a long time ago to and she was only a small girl then so of course she would not remember the faces or would be to terrified to remember.

"I see you are seeing things better" said Mr.Pratt I turned around and there he was in his angelic form watching through the window "now that he sent those three we have to be on extra guard at all times when she goes to work stay close by that is where they will be hanging out." "Remember also that there she is in there territory". "She is becoming more bold then I expected to and that is a problem that you need to work on". "I think she is trying to hard and in doing so is losing her precaution but do it softly if you anger her feelings then it will not be that easy to get her trust and love back".

I nodded as he disappeared and thought on all that I had heard and seen and trying to make sense of it all.

Then the sun came out and I got down and was soon at her door with a forced smiled as she came out and drove to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment