Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter ten.
Explaining all and a very happy ending.

The Boat ride back home was much more enjoyable then the one going there.

Firstly we were leaving the haunted city of New York behind us hopefully never to see it again and the Devil was back where he belonged hopefully never to bother this world again for some time.

Secondly I had her back and she was holding my hand our love bond had gotten stronger through this experience and I don’t think she cared at all that I was dead or over a hundred years old as I explained to her when she asked me what I meant with before I was an angel. The explanation mad her quite for a few moments but in the end all she ended up saying was "I would have loved to see Jesus myself"!

So I knew she hardly cared about the before it was now that counted and we were both now more in love then ever.

And thirdly I was free to age with her and die with her if As I so wanted and Jesus even promised me that I would be able to greet her at the pearly gates once she died and we would go into heaven to see Jesus together .

But that was way in the future because she still had her whole life ahead of her.

So I was a happy man and all the angels on earth and heaven rejoiced because a lost soul had been saved and a mission on earth had been completed and Satan was back in hell where he belonged and we were going home !

Doesn’t that sound like a happy ending to you?

It did to me and I am happy to tell you we did live happily ever after until the day we died and went to heaven where we are continuing to live happily ever after.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment