Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter nine
The boat trip.

We all made our way to the harbor or I should say thought our way there that was something else vampires can travel at the speed of light Angels and spirits can think there way and be there in only a few moments. We were soon all at the harbor we got there before they did a few minutes before in fact.

I saw them coming on their bikes,, "they are going to their bikes on the boat" said Almore to me in my mind as we walked on to the boat "she still suspects nothing and has no regrets for what she is doing so I cannot help her nether can you she has blocked us off and unless she asks for help we are not able to help her completely only be by her and watch her. And unless she is in mortal danger well you get the picture she has to ask". I nodded and watched as the four of them got off there bikes and made there way to the ships dock.

They made no sign of notice or suspicion as they passed us and I knew the lord had planned well because if I was still vampire those wolves would have been able to sense me. We watched as they got on bored then we followed Mr. E, Then the others all disguised well and the animals in cages I could sense that they really didn’t like being caged in especially the Elera they had never been in a cage before and never wanted to. But they didn’t wine "it is part of the plain we must bear it they said".
The tiger was a bite more cool about it although it as no more happy to be caged then they were.

On there way across the ocean we kept a close eye on them as they were on deck most of the time. Edward discussed as a tall skinny clown watched her most of the time along with strong man Mr. Pratt they were both her guardian Angels now and were in the best position to watch her. Edward kept a close watch on her mind she was confused an didn’t know if she was doing the right thing although this was adventurous for her and she was flattered that he asked her to marry him she would have something to boast of to Rachel she thought to herself there was no sign that she still had any memory of him at all he seemed to have faded away in her mind but he knew deep down she loved him and when the time was right it would show.

The boat ride was torture for Edward as he watched her talking to them and ignoring him all the time he wanted it to be over soon and it seemed the lord heard his silent prayer for a swift wind blew and soon they were across and in the harbor of New York!

Edward looked over the deck rail as the four of them walked off Mr.Pratt came up to him and said "I don’t understand why they called it New York dose not look very new to me in fact it looks like they should have named it the smog yard or the junk yard that’s what it looks like to me". I turned to look at him and said "you know nothing you say right now is funny as long as she is with them".
He sobered up "sorry just trying to help". "Come now let’s go after them but be conspectus about it don’t let them know you are following them".

Everyone else nodded and we all got off the boat and followed them.
They made there way to a dark slum like area with metal shacks and garbage.
This place was familiar to me it came back in a flash I had come here before when I was still human as an immigrant to America and those wolf brothers had taken me to this place before I made my change and I saw him the devil himself and he changed me.
"Hurry" I said "before she is lost to us forever"!

Everyone understood and hurried on. I could feel her emotions now she was scared and thinking that this was a bad idea after all and other thoughts all going against what she and just done. Those brothers were dragging her now and she was pulling away. They were coming to the spot I saw him the devil himself a tall pale thin black rat eyed man with pale skin and thin bonny white hand with nails like claws. He was dressed in a black robe with a up turned collar.

I remembered him he was the one. The devil! In this human form but now I could see him for what he really was I saw the horns and the forked tale and the green warty skin! He looked worse than his vampire form but the wolfs went up to him.
She was shivering with fear and anger mostly fear that I could sense.

We watched from behind them hidden as the tall thin man came out of the shadows she shivered a he smiled an evil smile then he said "you did well my servants you may let go of your anger and tension and have your reward".

The three brothers let out a howl that brought her to her knees as they exploded into there wolf body’s the vampire approached her and she screamed out the words "oh God help me"!

That was our que we charged with a yell!The four of them looked around with shock as the tiger made a leap and knocked the three wolves over! The horses kicked them and went wild ! The other Angels became there mighty heavenly forms and attacked!
I went after him as he was reaching down to sink his teeth into her neck she was to paralyzed to move I went for him and pulled him back by his collar!
He snapped at her just missing her neck she shivered for a few moments then fainted! He turned on me then his eyes went wide with surprise as he saw who it was. "You" !
He said "how is this possible"? "You were part of my kingdom"!

"Yes I was but am no more and you can never take me back now that I belong to Jesus"!
The devil vampire screamed a scream no earthy creature could have ever made and exploded into a smoking pile of ashes!

The three war wolf brothers now out of control in there wolf form made a leap for Elena !

And went right through the four of us!
We all tried to keep from laughing as dog legs showed through the hours front.
They looked shocked and surprised so that we had sudden advantage over them and went into fighting mood and soon we had chased them back to hell where they belonged.

We all turned to look at Elena to see if she was awake. She had run into a shack to hide. "Elena"? We called no answerer. I could sense that she was somewhere but I did not want to frighten her more by making a sudden appearance out of no where so I waited for her to make some kind of noise.

After about ten minutes I heard it a whimper in one of the shakes "you should go alone it might frighten her to see all of us" .

I nodded and slowly walked to the shack. "Elena"? I said in my softest whisper" are you hear"? No answerer "Elena"! I said again" you don’t have to scared of me I am your friend". A small voice inside my head told me more than that actually.

A weak frightened voice answered "that is what everyone said".
"How are you any different then those things! I saw what happened they went right through you as if you weren’t even there"!

I sighed this was going to take some time "Elena"! I said "would you believe me if I told you that I am a spirit and your Angel".

There was a long silence then she said "and the others"?

"All angels to your own personal guardian Angel"s.

I heard her let out a deep breath .Then she said in a smaller whisper "so was it real what we had or was it all fake just an act to protect me"?

I smiled "Elena I have always loved you even before I was an angel I loved you and I know you still love me even if you are denying it in your heart".

I heard sobbing and hiccuping and I couldn’t stand it anymore.

I went over to the place where she was hiding and put my arms around her.

She continued crying but she put her arms around me to and we both knew from then that it was true love that had brought us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment