Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chapter eight.
A trip up.

I stood for a long time in the same spot unable to think or move now for my type that is kind of strange but you’ll have to excuse me I hadn’t eaten in a couple of days over worry and now all sense had left me.

Suddenly a voice behind me said "you had better snap out of that mood and do something before it is two late"! I turned around there was a sight that would freak anyone mortal or immortal.

There was Mr.Pratt, Mr.E,. Mrs.Andress, her Angel of creativity a huge tiger, her angel of heart soul and concese and lastly two houses one white with a golden main and one black all the way to the hooves.

All the Angels from the school and they were all in their heavenly form.
This snapped me out of my daze as I looked around the place to see if anyone was around no one then I thought "where is the old grandmotherly woman who owns the bakery"? "She is in the hospital" said Mr.Pratt "Poor woman went into shock the poor thing after seeing the girl run off with a bunch of Ruffians"!

I sighed "well I have failed in my mission completely all my hopes for a happy ending is out the window"!

Mr. Pratt frowned "now don’t you get down you are not done until we say so until then you are still part of our team and you have not failed completely you helped her overcome her shyness and that was a big thing in itself and remember the lord can always work good out of what looks like an impossibility".

"So you have a plain"? "No but I am sure the boss dose lets go ask him".
Everyone stepped back as a light shone from the sky and shone on the two of us and suddenly I found myself in a golden walled room it was empty except for the center where there was a thrown empty to or so it seemed.

Mr. Pratt went up to the thrown room motioning me to follow him as he knelt before the thrown and said "Dear lord our first plane did not go as well as we expected and even now Elena is back in Satan’s clutches what can we do to make it possible for another chance for her"? Suddenly the thrown began to glow and in the empty thrown now sat a man dressed all in white and gold robes with a crown on his head.
I looked up at him he gave me a feeling of love and warmth just by looking at his face or looking at his smile he said in a very soft warm loving gentle voice "welcome Edward" ! "Jesus"! I said looking up into his warm brown eyes "but how can I be hear"? "I am dead already and haven’t even gone through the tunnel to meet you how can I be here I am part of hell"!

Jesus smiled at me his smile is unlike anything I have ever seem before it makes you feel so warm and loved. As he said to me "I am the almighty and have a perfect will for everyone and if every creature of the dark had a good heart like yours I would be able to give him a chance like the one I am giving you but alas there are but few but you have proven yourself worthy and I am ready to help you do you want to be free and join the Angels"? He smiled at me as if he already knew my answer but was waiting for me to reply I said "I am grateful for everything that has been done to help me and I want nothing more to be free from my curse but over this past week I have fallen in love and if my final mission is successful I would like it if there was a way to stay with her and grow old with her"! Jesus looked me in the eye as he spoke to me he said "I can guarantee you this You will be successful in your mission and in the end everything your heart desires shall be yours just trust me for your heart’s desire I know how to best do things and know your heart better then you do". Mr. Pratt and Jesus both smiled at each other as if they shared some sort of good secrete then suddenly we were back at the bakery.

I felt a bite different my throat no longer had that thirst in it and I felt alive not like a living Animal but like a free something I couldn’t put my hand on it I felt lighter and happier I looked at my reflection and gasped I was no longer the pale faced ghost I had been before my skin had a flush to it and my eyes no longer had that freakish cold look to them they were the green they used to be before.

I changed a greenish gray color when I changed everything including my eyes got lighter so my dark green had turned a lighter green which was kind of freakish but now I looked like the boy I used to before I changed I looked at Mr. Pratt and he smiled as he said "the lord gave you a gift he gave you what you wanted you are freed and have joined us you are now like one of us an Angel just as powerful as before except this time you have a good power in you and you do not have the thirst for blood any more you are happy and free from that evil and look better because now you are like the Angels"!

I was to speechless to speak or move I was free I was free that line continued to go through my head I was free he had freed me no more evil could harm me and now you could really say I was her guardian Angel! That brought me back "Elena"! I said with a gasp "what ae we going to do"?

"We are going after those wolves". Said Almore with a smile "they are taking her to London by ship we follow secretly". "A plain was given to each of us before you came down". "Uma and I will stay horses and Tiger there will stay tiger the rest of you will dress as circus performers and we will go as a traveling circus they will never know our sent is going to be totally hidden and thanks to Jesus now that you are free the wolves can no longer smell you so there fore they can no longer pick up your sent that is the advantage that we have over all dark creatures we can hide our appearance and discuses it is harder for them to do so".

I smiled at the thought of being totally invincible now because I was now a real spirit and spirits can’t die ever .Contrary to vampires or Ware wolfs who can die even if they ways are limited. Now I was totally free and could age with her if I pleased even if really I wasn’t aging I could look like I was. All this was perfect but I was thinking to far ahead we had to get her first and that would still take time so let’s do it I said and was soon in the appearance of a Cercuse performer a clown to be exact Mr.E was ringmaster Mr.Pratt was strong man Mrs Andress was fortune teller. That’s good for her I thought to myself. Her angel of heart soul and concense was the Animal trainer and her Angel of creativity was the horse rider!

We were soon on our way to the harbor to see if she really was still free from harms way.

No comments:

Post a Comment